By handyman13 - 25/07/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, I found out that I have a warrant for my arrest, because I was fishing without a fishing license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 924
You deserved it 34 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cc_the_beast 6

You deserve to be behind bars! Imagine how those fish felt being caught by an unlicensed angler!!!

Comments

ramboman19 8

Well I think an arrest is a bit much....

Usually not having a license leads to a fine. Do you know what happens if you don't pay your fine in most places? They put a warrant out for your arrest. That is likely the case here.

kcircuses2 4

I don't think it's illegal to put a metal hook in the water, so ya they probably caught something

thats why you buy a fish from the store and bring it back to your wife

theres a line where a crime begins to be worthy of a warrant. this is below it.

I'm wondering if "line" was a pun as in fishing line :3

you dont know how many times hes done it and its a legit law. in Florida you're not allowed to fish without a license.

That sucks man. That shit always happens here in Texas

TheSchizoPsycho 5

at least* sorry I hate this auto correct shit

omgcookeys 15

Fish killer! you just tear up their mouths with those evil hooks of yours and then holing them in air till they die. that's a nice way to have fun huh?

TheeJulie 0

if people don't fish then fish will become over populated and disrupt the food chain. fisherman are not murders.

JennaMarie420 2

A lot of people catch and release anyway. But in my area it's a law to kill a certain fish because the state doesn't want it over populating. Fishing has been around a long time. Its a sport and it's good eatin. Don't get your undies in a bunch.

gTOtheT 7

fish are awesome and taste delicious!

omgcookeys 15

fisherman are murderers because they took the life of the fish, catch and release still involves hooks. and I never liked to eat fish, if I did I wouldnt have commented this, to me, it tastes gross. and, there are fish farms, they made those fish to kill them, that's fine, they owe their lives to them, but why kill more, for your own pleasure? or to save a buck? nice to know killing another saves you a green piece of paper.

JennaMarie420 2

So you don't eat any meat? Cows are raised to die. To feed us. Its part of life. Its been going on since there was man. Get used to it cause it's not gonna change.

so u consider tools evil as well as the traditional act of obtaining food evil?

gTOtheT 7

I don't kill the fish I eat them already dead!

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

166- so u consider bonding time with my father while fishing evil? its not to save a buck, and just shut up please

omgcookeys 15

I did not realize it would upset so many people, I have no clue how to delete comments so, don't get all upset about my opinion that I realize should have never been typed up and sent for the world to disagree with.

Fish farms are horrible to the environment and most of the time they have more pollutants in them then fish from the dirtiest waters!

So your having a bitch because you don't like the taste of fish? Get over yourself.

Never thought you'd get caught?......