By bananna - 29/05/2014 15:18 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I found out our newborn snores worse than his father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 134
You deserved it 6 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

You might want to get his septum looked at. It could be a problem down the line. My father recently had to have surgery on his after it developed to the point he could no longer smell.

At least the child is sleeping. That has to count for something.

Comments

KatzeZauber 7

That could be a really serious issue. Snoring can indicate things as serious as sleep apnea.

martin8337 35
brettrb 18

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Wait till it starts taking after daddy by leaving the toilet seat up and leaving hair behind in the shower drain..

That stinks but it's also super adorable!

Is he sleeping on his back? That should resolve the problem

At least you know when he's sleeping!

My daughter snored as a newborn and her dr said that should never ever be ignored. Turned out she had laryngomalacia (a floppy voice box, basically) and was causing her to have reflux. Take your baby to the pediatrician ASAP.

cjwayy 22

Well, he's a newborn, so he probably won't snore much considering he'll be waking up every five minutes. :P But congratulations on your child, OP!

Might want to check with his doctor. I don't know of babies can have sleep apnea but I know they can have tonsil problems.

I know what you mean...as a child my mom had to carry me to the hospital after my tonsils stop all air flow through my mouth

You don't know about his future if he will be like him or better than him you can't decide now be patient