By mylifeblows - 19/08/2010 06:15 - United States

Today, I found out my husband put a parental block on the TV so I couldn't rent a movie. I'm 42. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 027
You deserved it 8 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he dosnt want u wasting $ on crappy movies?

Turn the tables on him. Either that or just force him to tell you the password. Simple solutions for simple problems.

Comments

he probably did it for a good reason,op. :/

So...I think the worse story is that it appears that you are 42...and living at home.

So...i retract that statement. after carefully rereading i discovered you said "husband" not father. my initial reaction was like whoa! and i thought the worse story was that you were 42 and still living with your parents (not sure why my brain made me think that). my advice... stop watching inappropriate movies... its icky

Splayd 10

You thought that because it's actually a poorly described story. She says "husband," right? But she tells the story as if we're supposed to not know that she's an adult. (Why would an adult have someone put a parental lock on a T.V.?) The second confusing point is that it says "parental lock," which makes your mind automatically think that her parents put it there. Kind of a mind-bender, that.

YDI for still living with your parents ar 42.

The person above you corrected their mistake and you still did it...

its her husband not parents... i made that mistake the first time i read this one too.

chanty242 0

Today I had to put a parental block on our cable because my wife was making us broke by buying 5 movies a day. I tried talking to her, but she wouldn't listen. She's 42!!!

fakeaccountX 6

you are the meaning of life