By gmac0417 - 01/09/2012 06:02 - United States

Today, I found out my husband has been talking to another woman on Facebook. His only defense was, "I thought I deleted the messages." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 509
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChrisTheCalm 9

Facebook. Destroying lives since 2008.

Comments

MyChemicalSmosh 4

God they're just talking according to you. Did he actually say anything bad or are you being too over protective? He can have other friends who are girls you know.

Were they flirting or just talking? If they were flirting that sucks, and I'm sorry. If they were just talking, then why do you care? Just because he married you doesn't mean you're his slave. Im

KBear3109 29

I caught my husband doing that AND he was bad mouthing me too. His defense? "Why were you looking at my stuff?" He lets me go on his Facebook to do his games and stuff and the idiot left the chat up!

steelx3 4

Cheating in any case is unforgivable, but you can't exactly go snooping around searching for evidence without suspicion. It kinda shows a lack of trust between you an your partner.

KBear3109 29

Like I said, I'm allowed on his page as per his request that I do his Facebook games and he left the chat up in plain view. I saw my name and I read what was said which then led to some very obvious suspicion. There wasn't a trust issue before that.

KBear3109 29
StitchnLilo 24

Way to be descriptive. He's "talking" to another woman. That doesn't mean it's bad. You could just be unbearably jealous that you're not the only woman he talks to

Well it's obviously serious if it's on facebook. That's a shitty excuse though OP, hope you sort it out.

Eh, could be worse. I know a woman whose husband's defense when he was caught cheating was, "it was only a *******!" Oh yeah, and of course it was his secretary/assistant that was doing the blowing.

What's wrong with just talking to another woman? And why are you reading through his messages?

psychofuz 2

Get away from him. My ex husband was a cheater. Caught him through Facebook...

*gasp!* he's talking to another woman! How dare he have a conversation with a member of the opposite sex who isn't you! If I were him, I'd ask for a divorce. I'd hate to be married to someone as controlling or jealous as you.

Why can't he talk to another woman? Unless it's a dirty conversation, then you should consider a divorce.