By gmac0417 - 01/09/2012 06:02 - United States

Today, I found out my husband has been talking to another woman on Facebook. His only defense was, "I thought I deleted the messages." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 509
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChrisTheCalm 9

Facebook. Destroying lives since 2008.

Comments

bozly 4

Talking as in friends? Doesn't that make you the bitch? "you can't have friends."

If he was just talking to another woman, then you shouldn't be upset.. Men and women should have friends of the other gender. If he was engaging in dirty talk/ flirting, then be mad.

So he was talking to another woman. So what? Sounds like he knew you would react this way. Controlling much?

Talking to another woman on Facebook? Shut the **** up. This is ridiculous your husband can TALK to who ever he pleases when he starts banging them then you can make a fml

heinous966 15

:( poor OP! There's better men in the world, op, or at least ones who can come up with better things than'I thought I deleted the messages' To all you idiots who are being all " shut the hell up he's just talking" Obviously they were very incriminating messages for him to say something like that. You're the ones who need to shut up. And maybe start thinking rationally.

He's talking to another woman on face book!? Aww how dare he.

jayfreeman 0

He was honest and didn't try to deny it. Your bad for looking at his private communications. I hope he leaves you. YDI

Sorry that happened, he sounds like a real asshole. On the other hand, what were you hoping he would say?

OP you wrote "talking" to another woman, not that he was saying anything inappropriate, simply that he was talking to her. So from the information you've given there are two obvious options: Either he was engaging in innocent conversation with another woman but you are so controlling that is unacceptable and he knew you'd react this way, hence why he'd delete the messages. Or he was sending inappropriate things to the other woman and you kindly missed that out when you explained what just happened, and therefore you have every right to be mad. Though in fairness what else was he going to say? I highly doubt if he gave you a very detailed and long explanation (in either case) it would have made anything any better at that moment. However if you want to try and work through it through you are going to need to talk and be honest with each other, possibly in counseling.

charlie__m412 4

You know he's allowed to talk to other woman..