By gmac0417 - 01/09/2012 06:02 - United States

Today, I found out my husband has been talking to another woman on Facebook. His only defense was, "I thought I deleted the messages." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 509
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChrisTheCalm 9

Facebook. Destroying lives since 2008.

Comments

afairshake 8

Run for your life one word alimony

Your telling me...you looked at his messages?! Wtf!

Just talking to another woman isnt bad. If he was casually conversing with her, without any intentions of being more than friends, you have no reason to be upset. I'm sure you've got some male friends that you chat with sometimes. But since he got so defensive and he was so concerned with deleting them, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he was doing more than message her.

miss_persephone 6

God there must be a ton of children on here. Im pretty sure you are taking "talking" too literally. He was being indecent with another woman online, which is why he wanted to delete it.

The OP had plenty of room to be more specific than she was. It is impossible to say how inappropriate this conversation was when all she says is "talking".

At least he's taking tye blame like he should

"life is hard; It's harder when you're stupid" .John Wayne

Over sensitive bitch. They where just talking. He deserves better than you.

I can see this as a YDI. For one: you only said he was talking to another woman on FB. I don't see a problem with this. Second: he had to cover his butt by lying to you. He probably did this because you're quick to get jealous. And he was most likely not doing anything wrong. You should probably change your wording. Getting upset over him talking to another woman makes you sound like a beeach that overreacts to stupid, little things. Which brings us to number three: he would rather talk to another woman than deal with you and your unneeded jealousy.