By jolene11 - 17/05/2010 02:24 - United States

Today, I found out my husband doesn't love me. At all. He told me this while playing Call of Duty with his friends with his microphone on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 721
You deserved it 3 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkzilla0 8

Good for you- now you can go outside and live your life and not be married to a man who forgets to turn his microphone off. you're better off I say. you don't want to be with a man who doesn't love you. better you found out now than later. :0)

So he didn't think you deserved the slight courtesy of being the first to know he didn't love you? Then be sure that the divorce papers are served to him when he's at work, so his entire office can join him in the experience of being the first to know that COD is his new wife now.

Comments

78) I have a couple lady friends on COD MW2 and one of them is pretty open to extra activities after the game if you know what I mean

So he didn't think you deserved the slight courtesy of being the first to know he didn't love you? Then be sure that the divorce papers are served to him when he's at work, so his entire office can join him in the experience of being the first to know that COD is his new wife now.

Maybe he would love you if you were in the kitchen making him a sammich.

You obviously failed somewhere along the way if he loathes you enough to tell you he doesn't love you while he plays video games.

Be grateful, he sounds like a dick. Get a mean lawyer and take everything he's got. Might as well give him a reason.

Shoulda gave him a reason to put down the game and like you. YDI

I Love COD :) Lls But Still , Thats Not Cool . Guess This Calls For A Divorce Lawyer . Hope He Has Funn Figurin Out How To Get Sexual With His Gaming System ..

that is cold but in a vanilla soft serve kind of way

Oh God...another one? What's with all the worthless husbands and boyfriends out there who'd rather play games than be with the person they supposedly love? OP, you best just leave him because you can do much better than a man who doesn't want to grow up. FYL for sure.