By Anonymous - 23/08/2014 18:16 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I found out my girlfriend doesn't really take flute lessons after all. In related news, every time my best friend supposedly drives her to flute lessons, he's actually taking her to his house for a different kind of activity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 571
You deserved it 6 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's been blowing on the wrong type of flute

Comments

I'm sure she using her mouth for some type of lesson. I've heard it called a skin flute, so she is getting flute lessons.

sparty48910 5

I stuck a skin flute in my pussy

pwnman 33

Seems like they both should make a NOTE to themselves that they lost someone in their life officially!

Oh you think that they should make a NOTE? Good call!

orphanclubber 8

She technically wasn't lieing tho fyl op

WasabiMars 21

Let me open the door on your way out.

Down vote just for being a duke fan.

drayloon 50

Skin flute lessons. Details, details...

Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that his best friend would be driving her to flute lessons in the first place? If I was OP I would've been suspicious from the start.

My thoughts exactly. OP deserves it for believing such a stupid lie.

Maybe OP and his best friend were close and more like brothers than friends. OP possibly doesn't have his license and the best friend offered to take the girlfriend to her "lessons". It's not that hard to believe or that far out there. Some people in this world do actually take their friends partners somewhere because neither of the other two drive.

No. Whether it was stupid or not for OP to believe what he was told (and it's not that stupid) no one deserves to be cheated on. Cheating is something that can emotionally tear someone apart and just because someone may be silly for believing a lie their partner and best friend told them, doesn't mean they deserve to have two of the most important people in their lives to go and do that.

WasabiMars 21

I can understand OP since I too, was once betrayed by my ex-girlfriend. I trusted her too much and after that I vowed never to give 100% of my trust to anyone but me. #26 you'd have to realize that that was his best friend and girlfriend. It would make sense that OP would trust these two people to the point of gullibility. It's normal human nature to trust persons they consider a huge part of their life. Unfortunately for OP, this painful betrayal can have an impact on his trust issues. Though on a positive note this can be a great life lesson.

My boyfriend, before he had a car, would always ask his best friend to pick me up or drop me off places, not really unheard of. But that, that huge breach of trust, is despicable, when a man trust a man with his woman, that's wonderful, that shows how close the two men are.

Another possibility: maybe op and his best friend live in the same neighbourhood and the friend has a job or something similar close to where the gf supposedly took the lessons so he offered to drop her off on his way there?

If she doesn't take flute lessons, it was a lie from the start and flute lessons is a play on words.