By grossed the f out - 13/12/2010 05:01

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend of two years, the father of my son, has been the pervert who has been harassing my mother with weird texts and pictures of his knob. The cops told me after we went to the police station to report it and catch the creep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 161
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should hear what he did to your grandma.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Looks like he was dating you to get to your mom. Good luck with that... Sorry, in advance for your sons future problems.

ameliabeth09 0

Omg people OP is not a **** for having this guys kid that she has been with for 2 years there is nothing wrong with that. Also it is likely that he got a second phone to harass her mother my ex did that...

ameliabeth09 0

And the "she should know his junk" bit.. Come on.. The all look the same pretty much geeze

junker311 0

I would recognize my husbands in a second.

Are you kidding? Those things are like snowflakes- no two are exactly the same. Also, I'd recognize my husband's in a heartbeat.

Amelia - exactly how many have you seen in order to come to that conclusion?

The apostrophe matters, 55. At the moment, you're saying you're a polygamist.

Since when has it become acceptable throw around the word "****" so much? It is disrespectful and degrading. When women use it towards other women, it gives men the right to do so also.

Yep, anybody would recognize their boyfriend/husband's penis easily.

Why do people say that she should have 'got to know him'. I think after two years she thought she knew him pretty well. He's not going to say 'oh, btw, I'm a creep and your mother looks extra stalkable" is he? And the son could be pretty young. If he is new born and carried to full term, they would have been in a relationship just over a year when he was conceived - maybe a little early, but not unreasonable really.

heatherrr23 0

Why did you need to go to the cops? Couldn't you have just asked your mom what number the texts were from and realized it was your boyfriend's number?

RedPillSucks 31

She probably went to the cops to help her mom press charges. Also, many (not all, of course) moms and daughters don't like to show each other sexting photos they got on their phones.

She didn't have to show the pictures. She obviously knew that there was a creeper texting her mom. I would think that, if this were me, I would want to know the phone number and turn that in to the police.

You can't block your number in a text can you? I thought that was only for calls.

chokolatecandie1 6