By nabulio - 24/03/2012 11:16 - Argentina - Federal

Today, I introduced a charming American girl to the local gastronomy. She said the wine was good but tingled slightly. It was Whisky-Cola. FML
I agree, your life sucks 522
You deserved it 68

Top comments

I just realized we could use "it was good but tingled slightly" phrase to describe any sorta drink and get away with it like a pro ..

Comments

Well... it doesn't really seem like an FML that she's pretty bad with alcohol. Could have either informed her what it was, or moved on to someone a bit brighter

I just realized we could use "it was good but tingled slightly" phrase to describe any sorta drink and get away with it like a pro ..

drayloon 50

weird, that's usually how my girlfriend describes sex with me

Hey 4, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just think maybe we should leave the Pop Rocks out of it next time...

drayloon 50

Hey, you're the one who insisted we spice things up tho...lol

Americans like our whiskey. It hardly fazes us anymore.

drayloon 50

The American girl in Argentina is still American.

Mostly Vodka, not Whiskey in my part of America.

Goblin182 26

Well, she's not to bright so you have a shot with her.

burgermike92 17

You don't appear to be either. Ironic isn't it?

it's pretty unusual for Americans to drink whiskey and cola with a meal. that's recreational. and if she couldn't tell there was whiskey in it, you didn't use enough whiskey.

middlenamefrank 8

Dude, she's an American girl on vacation. She's pretending to think it's wine, and ASKING you to get her drunk so she can pretend that being drunk caused her to do things she wouldn't normally do. It's called "getting loose on vacation".

Which apparently needs to be changed to "trying not to get date raped on vacation"... o_0

Isn't whiskey-cola also known as Cuba Libre among Latinos?

people cosmume weird shit in the u.s I'm one of them.

I dislike when people mix liquors with other beverages...especially whiskey...Jack is my love and I don't mix him with anybody else!