By alaskan1989 - 22/01/2011 01:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out I have a huge infected boil on my vagina. The worst part was that I wasn't the one to discover this. My boyfriend was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 442
You deserved it 9 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

XxKyttixX 0

I have so many questions about this but at the moment I'm a bit to disgusted to think...overall, WTF?

Trying to pick up women on FML?.... Realllly? and Op that's foul and disturbing on so many levels. Fyl & YDI

Her pretty what? Just what does she have that's so pretty?

50, you're a ********. People can compliment each other without it meaning that one person is attempting to "pick up" the other.

Chris19801012 0

I just threw up in my mouth. Kinda does have a point though this is the worst FML to try and pick up a girl.

not tryin to pick anyone up why can't people be nice?

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? (x50)

brt3420 13

hahaha **** that was funny! I like that! :) :) lol

1. how did something like that get there 2. that's gross 3. must be painful 4. there? of all places?

couldn't it have started as an infected ingrown hair from shaving? or a pimple? our genitals are in our pants all day and naturally there is some sweat build upand natural bacteria

Yeah but how do you not notice something like that unless you don't wash yourself properly. YDI OP, be more thorough in the shower.

rockell 0

u have no feeling down there that's not a good thing lol

InnocentLies 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

agreed 57 Asian Chics should wash more than once a day since they have the biggest bushes which no joke are what hold the stank and funk the most..... just sayin

93 - As long as you clean yourself properly, once a day should suffice most days. If she shaves, there's no need to complain about her "big, nasty bush" holding the "stank" in. On another tangent, I've heard the opposite. I've heard that Asians have the least hair down there. Just food for thought.

@57 and 93 If you think the ****** has to be washed multiple times a day to be clean, I assume you are one of three categories of people; 1) Inexperienced boys 2) Misogynist men 3) Women dealing with odour issues who mistakenly think their problem applies to all women If you are either 1 or 2, you have no place giving people advice about their vaginas to begin with. You don't have one of your own and your knowledge of them is severely skewed, so you're not a reliable source. If you're the third, I suggest you go see a gynecologist, because you might have a pH imbalance or a yeast infection, and they can probably fix it pretty easily with some medication. I assume you'd be a lot happier if you solved the issue. The ****** is one of few human organs that is self-cleaning. Like the penis, it only needs one good washing a day with regular ol' water to prevent buildup and odour.

To add to 142's comment, most women tend to think their ****** has a weird odor. It's perfectly normal. I know I think mine smells weird even though I know for fact that I'm healthy. I've heard the same from several women.

wow f your bf's l ! that's just down right disgusting. but that sucks. I think you should get that taken care of somehow.

Mebekatya 0

It's not about hygiene, most likely came about from an in-grown hair.

carical 0

more like f your boyfriend's life.

To quote the great philosopher Peter Griffin: "GENITAL WAAAARTS!"