By CollegeKid - 27/10/2015 10:28 - United States - Urbana

Today, I found out all six classes I'm taking have finals on the same day. This is my first semester in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 237
You deserved it 2 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can change the time of those finals if u have more than 3 on the same day or same time. That's how Our university is.

Comments

Sounds fun! Seriously though you should be able to change the times on at least some of them. Talk to your advisor about it.

sarcasticjane 27

Get over it. This is the start of your adult life. You will need to learn to plan ahead and talk to teachers, advisors, and other adults about issues. You will also need to plan ahead and work.... Most of the time working hard.

wordygirl 11

Talk to everybody and anybody to see if you can get out if this. This now becomes your main mission in life.

I'm sorry, I don't believe this. Most colleges schedule finals according to class schedules to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen. That's why your final may be at a different time or day than your regularly scheduled class time. So either you're at some messed up institution or this is simple not a true story. If it is, you need to examine your work load.

YDI, colleges have their final schedules already scheduled and are often either on their website, or at the designated office.

corky1992 33

Considering schools usually have a policy about how many you can take in a day, i doubt that it's their fault. The school is probably breaking the rules by having them all during the same day.

37- my school has the week named, but not the dates for individual classes.

bobbybev95 17

That should be against university policy. They typically don't allow more than 2 or 3 on the same day. If there is more, I'm pretty sure you can go to your adviser and get them moved

amberdea404 28
amberdea404 28

You just found out? It's half way through the semester.

Woo! Welcome back to reality, it hates everyone equally