By CollegeKid - 27/10/2015 10:28 - United States - Urbana

Today, I found out all six classes I'm taking have finals on the same day. This is my first semester in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 237
You deserved it 2 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can change the time of those finals if u have more than 3 on the same day or same time. That's how Our university is.

Comments

Get done on the same day yeah it's stressful but you can do it

You only have to take four classes/12 credit hours to be considered a full time student in the Us. Why the **** did you think it would be a good idea to take SIX?

they're not necessarily all going to be 3 or 4 credit classes. If i take all 4 credit classes, i only need 3 classes, but if i take say two 3 credit classes and two 1 credit classes (usually PE classes are only 1 where i go), thats 4 classes but only 8 credits, half time. There are also classes that don't have credits, but are required for higher, credited classes. For example any math lower than 100's at my school are not credited classes (they charge for a one credit class) and are just pass fail. So i could take 4 classes, but it would only be 9 credits, if the other three classes were 3 credit classes. So if i was trying to be full time (12 credits), but had to take a no credit class, i could easily have 5 or 6 classes a week.

Oh_bother44 11

Most of the time if you have more than 2 or 3 finals on the same day the university will let you move some

You can move some. As a retired prof we did it all the time to make student's college career less stressful!

I teach college. Talk to your professors about rescheduling your exams. Most instructors are flexible under those circumstances. I tell my students that if they have three in a row, talk to the professor for the class in the middle to try to reschedule that one. Six exams in one day is a bit much. You should be able to get at least two or three of them changed to different days.