By Jes_jes18 - 02/05/2013 18:27 - United States

Today, I met my boyfriend's mom for the first time. I introduced myself and went to shake her hand. She looked me up and down and said, "I don't shake hands with whores." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 951
You deserved it 7 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you wearing the anklet from Ghana?

MeowZebraMeow 7

I suggest you marry into that family. Think of how amazing it will be at holidays. "I don't pass the potatoes to ******".

Comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Insert Ashton Kutcher BUUUURN! face.

At that point I would have turned to the boyfriend and said, "would you care I drop kicked this bitch?"

alexhaz64 4

I am totally picturing Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development saying this.

Pstraka6 20

The lady hasn't even met you before! Maybe she shouldn't be so quick to cast the first stone considering you extended oit your hand! No worries though, she'll relize that in short order when you're nicer than her

ArielTheMermaid 17

Some people are just so damn rude. I hope your boyfriend stuck up for you. That's absolutely no unacceptable

I hate to stick up for someone who seems this horrible but just saying - we have no idea what OP felt it was appropriate to wear for such a meeting. Granted, even if OP was dressed as a total **** then the mum should've just bitten her tongue till she got to know her better, but, it could go some way to explaining her reaction if OP did decide to wear something completely inappropriate for the situation.

I would've then promptly punched her in the throat

Sinamoi 18

Actually I would suggest setting her down and talking to her about what you can do to better your image for her. Then you chop the bitch in the throat.

Why would you need to set her down? Personally, I wouldn't have picked her up in the first place...

I would actually have taken my hand back and been like "Whew! That's good, cause I don't shake hands with bitches."

MeowZebraMeow 7

I suggest you marry into that family. Think of how amazing it will be at holidays. "I don't pass the potatoes to ******".

Or "I don't ever visit a *****'s house". Mother-in-law problem solved. Winning.

MeloTooNice7 7

Well... What is that saying about her son?

Were you wearing the anklet from Ghana?

Was thinking the same thing hahahahaha

I was going to comment that as well. XD

Thank you for making a reference to another FML that's along the same theme, rather than just shoehorning one in for the hell of it.

Or at the very least kick her the shins!

You should have said 'It takes one to know one'.

Now that's a comeback.. no kickin.. no punchin.. no offensive words.. pure darn sarcasm and wittiness RIGHT IN THE FACE!!

shaww 28

Dont worry, A LOT of parents are like that. If they dont like you, they'll do whatever they can and want to get you away from their son/daughter :)