By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 17:32 - United States

Today, I found myself crying in the bathroom because I started to feel lonely and depressed. My mother came into the bathroom, hearing me cry and gave me an hour long speech about what a beautiful human being I am... And to not forget to lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 537
You deserved it 5 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhhh_awkward 0

I am so sorry. OP! I am sure you are a beautiful beautiful person inside and out! Maybe your mom was just having a bad day. Lover her and yourself no matter what! Take care! :)

riskakitty 0

good job on boosting your mood huh?

Comments

I'm sure the OP is beautiful.... underneath all that fat!

you're really creepy. creeeeeeeeeeepy. creepy.

Schizomaniac 24
Fortuitous 0

I don't know why it took so long if she's supposed to be fat...

op u just burst into tears because u feel lonely and depressed ....that s not really normal ....

OP, that split infinitive is gnawing at me. I suppose I'm the only one.

Most modern English usage guides have dropped the objection to the split infinitive. I'm just saying it's become almost acceptable.

Split infinitives, now? You are taking the whole Grammar Nazi thing to a new level. To truly be a good Grammar Nazi, you have to really do your English homework, right? To boldly go where no Grammar Nazi has gone before.

i'm sorry 15 were u talking bout me ???

crystalbeee 0

ur not fat right. ur just big boned? ******* typical. lose some weight u fat potato.

mintcar 9

You're upset because your mother is worried enough about you to suggest such a thing? If you're overweight, you should strive to lose weight. Although I can understand why hearing that'll make you feel bad. Bottom line is, she cares. Seriously, quitcherbitchin'.

mangoboy1 19

Every time I hear an overweight person bitching about their fat while not doing anything about it,it pisses me off.Stop just complaining and actually do something about it.If you don't like something about yourself change it.