By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 17:32 - United States

Today, I found myself crying in the bathroom because I started to feel lonely and depressed. My mother came into the bathroom, hearing me cry and gave me an hour long speech about what a beautiful human being I am... And to not forget to lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 537
You deserved it 5 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhhh_awkward 0

I am so sorry. OP! I am sure you are a beautiful beautiful person inside and out! Maybe your mom was just having a bad day. Lover her and yourself no matter what! Take care! :)

riskakitty 0

good job on boosting your mood huh?

Comments

you wrote "haves" in your profile. are you even a real person??

wriptidez 0

stop feeling sry for yourself and do something too improve yourself......cryin in the bathroom isnt goin too do anything but make u more of a looser

cheer up I bet ur a lovely girl if I new ya id cheer ya up :-)

it's not funny that you are making fun of emo kids. I have a few friends that are emo. and they are hurting that's why do it. they feel like shit they have family problems so leave emo people alone.

I noticed that some of the comments were very harsh and made you feel even worse. Im sorry that people dont necessarily understand how hard it is to lose weight. They were probably mostly skinny heffas, LOL! Just something to make you smile! On a positive note, love yourself whether you are blind, cripple, or crazy! People are going to have something to say positive and negative whether you are 100 lbs or 400lbs. Either you are going to be too skinny or too large. No matter what anyone says, love yourself. When everyone else is gone and you are all alone, you only have you. Yes if you are unhappy with yourself then you have to be strong and work daily to change what you wish to change. But if you are happy with where you are, be big and sexy everyday all day. lastly, I know how hard it can be to lose weight. This is what helped me humblebeginningsin2cash2.com. Hope this helps.