By Anonymous - 20/10/2011 16:16 - Ireland

Today, I came home crying and informed my mother that someone had called me a 'fat bitch' today. She held me at arms length, looked me straight in the eyes, and lovingly said, "You can't change who you are." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 828
You deserved it 6 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mahomie123 0

that's when you say.."i must've gotten it from you mom!"

BeautifulxChaos 9

You can definitely change. It's called exercise and an attitude adjustment. But in all honesty, your mom should have comforted you, not put you down.

Comments

LittleRRed 5

That sounds terrible! Im so sorry! :(

Damn_Hippster 11

Not unless your a shapeshifter or a transformer and I'm about 80% sure that op is neither of those...

LittleRRed 5

My mom once told me to make sure i dont look as much of a **** as yesterday and when i talk i sound bitchy

flockz 19

quit acting so slutty then you bitch.

crazychick1269 7

Bitch- (B)eautiful (I)ndividual (T)hat (C)reates (H)ornyness

flamerocker 9

The best part about being a fat bitch? Having the ability to lose the weight and become a skinny bitch! :D

25- that's what bitches say to console themselves. Bitches ******* piss me off!!!

So you reply, but mother, if you werent such a fat bitch, I would of known there was something wrong about following in your footsteps.

LiyIa_fml 8

I know what that feels like! Don't even listen to them, they don't know anything. I bet you're beautiful just the way you are. The only opinion that matters is yours?

crazychick1269 7

36, people can be mean and for all we know op may not be a bitch, so you never know, that comment could've made her feel better.

Difference between a **** and a bitch? A **** sleeps with everyone - a bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

98, I know most fat people just don't want to change their gross and unhealthy lifestyle from personal experience. I used to be fat, edging on obese, and was in the mindset that "oh my body can't change, this is just how I am" and "fat is beautiful" ect ect. But then I went on a work service trip and lost many pounds because of the hard labor and lack of unhealthy food. Now I work out everyday and have a six pack, never been happier. I am sure there is a tiny fragment of a fragment of a portion of the population who truly can't help being fat, but I ask you, where are all the "fat because that's the way their bodies work" people in Nigeria and Somalia?

The human body was not made to be simply that fat. I have honestly never met a fat person who worked out and ate healthy. I feel like your just making this up

KronikSplakkn 4

Sorry for the weight. (lilWayne reference)

A fat but healthy and muscular person = Sumo wrestlers They are fat, but you can see they are ripped underneath, and their fat is mainly from healthy fats and proteins that come from loads of rice.

jake1632 9

yeah her weight. i probably shouldn't have said that..

This really depends on your age… if your young then I do feel bad for you. But if your older you just have to roll with the punches. As a fellow fat person I understand how you feel. But you cant just go and cry everytime someone calls you fat. It'll only make them say it more.

Damn the kids at school are awfully sharp. I think they might be right.

13FTW 9

It is better to be a fat bitch then to just be fat.

Mahomie123 0

that's when you say.."i must've gotten it from you mom!"

BeautifulxChaos 9

You can definitely change. It's called exercise and an attitude adjustment. But in all honesty, your mom should have comforted you, not put you down.

crazychick1269 7

Dieting screws with your metabolism, slowing it down so that it can hang on to every last bit of food since you aren't giving it as much as you should be, which causes you to gain weight as opposed to losing it. True story.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that would be a comma splice in that first sentence. That would also make the portion following the comma an improper sentence. Grammatical Nazi fail? Again, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not committed enough to grammar to be perfect in these areas.

Depends on the diet. I was 13 stone in April and am now 11 and a half. I have gone from being very overweight to a very healthy weight. My brother was 14 and a half, still dieting and has lost almost a stone and a half so far. Dieting works and I went on one because I was sick of my friends and family uncomfortably pretending I wasn't fat. In short, go on a diet and stop complaining.

Buttsexpirate 9

Well at least she didn't add "but you can change what you eat" at the end. :3

That's really messed up. People can be so mean, keep your head up. :)

thiscrazything 1

Yes, it was very rude, insensitive, uncalled for, but also funny!

neh7113 4

That was actually pretty funny (I laughed) then yes it was rude...but funny