By Sal - 09/02/2009 18:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found a used condom and wrapper in the bathroom trash can at my girlfriends house. The condom is not a brand I've ever used. She lives alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 717
You deserved it 5 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hernamewaslola 0

alright first of all, you all need to relax. Maybe he wasn't going through the trash, maybe the stupid ***** left it on top. second of all, dude that sucks!

You're right, sex toys don't cum. However, as the post above me pointed out, some sex toys need lube. And even if they don't, they still need to be cleaned thoroughly after each usage. A condom is a good way of keeping toys clean--I even know of a few adult websites that recommend this. Also, it's entirely possible she was using something that was not a sex toy for sexual purposes, and wanted to keep things clean down there. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she's cheating just because of the condom. But if you have other reasons to suspect foul play, then definitely try and find out what's going on.

Comments

I say, go find some skanky Russian girl, bang her brains out, take pics (if she agrees) and leave them lying about where you know she will find them. P.s. Don't mention anything about the condom wrapper until she asks about the pics, perhaps take pics of the wrapper too and leave it with the other pics ;)

How hot are her friends? Play the sympathy card.

She could own a ***** for all you know... It's easier to use a condom in case you wanna go front to back to avoid transferring.

tzar06 0

I use condoms on my sex toys!!! :))

i doubt he was particularly looking through her trash... he probably used a tissue or whatever and threw it in the trashcan and the condom was on top of all the trash

u so asked for it by looking through her trash

andlysslysssayss 0

maybe she was just experimenting. maybe practicing for you... sorry dude that sucks

TEAZO 0

lalala just maybe u wern't good enough for her. i could use a man lol jk. but whatever th reason was u should just talk it out before going into anything over your head.

It might not actually be her used one. All I know is that my best friend has an apartment adn sometimes...I might take my boyfriend over there, because I have a key. :)

NVM, just saw your comment. I'm glad you dumped her. She totally deserved it.