By Sal - 09/02/2009 18:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found a used condom and wrapper in the bathroom trash can at my girlfriends house. The condom is not a brand I've ever used. She lives alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 718
You deserved it 5 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hernamewaslola 0

alright first of all, you all need to relax. Maybe he wasn't going through the trash, maybe the stupid ***** left it on top. second of all, dude that sucks!

You're right, sex toys don't cum. However, as the post above me pointed out, some sex toys need lube. And even if they don't, they still need to be cleaned thoroughly after each usage. A condom is a good way of keeping toys clean--I even know of a few adult websites that recommend this. Also, it's entirely possible she was using something that was not a sex toy for sexual purposes, and wanted to keep things clean down there. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she's cheating just because of the condom. But if you have other reasons to suspect foul play, then definitely try and find out what's going on.

Comments

It's possible that the girlfriend, or whoever ****** her, just carelessly tossed the used condom on top of the pile of trash sitting in the can and the boyfriend just happened to see it. No need to jump to the conclusion that he's paranoid and deserves his girlfriend cheating on him.

Bucinka 5

#11 is absolutely right. Some women use condoms on ******/vibrators, especially for anal penetration. Makes cleanup easier. I see others have posted similar observations. (Or, you could be right. But why were you going through her trash?)

Bucinka 5

@#16: "Used" doesn't necessarily mean "full of cum."

Bucinka 5

@#43: You think "going Chris Brown" merits a hahaha? You are a prime-time douchebag. May you NEVER get laid again.

amazinggbaby 2

If there was cum in the condom this whole ***** explanation is dead

maybe she likes to use condoms on her toys... HAHA yeah right.

NzxtZ06 0

find someone to cheat on her with

skullbashd 3

maybe she out it on a used ***** cuz she couldn't afford a new one at the time

you she wasn't using that condom on her toy?