By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 07:14 - Australia

Today, I finally went running to help me start losing weight. I got 50 metres before someone in a passing car shouted out "Run fatty, run". I can't work up the courage to go for a run again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 072
You deserved it 7 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Run in place, in your house. Don't go outside.

Don't let them get to you. Keep running and soon enough people will be shouting "Pump those skinny legs" and wolf whistling. Work it girl!

Comments

Don't listen to those assholes! You're the one running and trying to better yourself, and what are they doing? Driving around in a car making fun of people. You tell me who is more pathetic. Right now it's them, but if you let them get to you and prevent you from doing what you want to do, it's you. Take the high road (figuratively and literally - it'll burn more calories! lol) and keep running. Listen to music to help relax/motivate you, and run at night (that's what I do). Just make sure you exercise in an area you feel safe in and wear light colored clothes.

gagebleasmommy 0

dont let that get to u !! run if u wanna **** **** that person thier a low life with seriously nuthn to do if i saw at fat person running id be like **** atleast theyre fuckn running!! good for u keep up that work u cud be a fatie for ever if u dont get up n runits time to stand up for ur self n make achange xo good luck

MissJJjetplane 0

hey now don't get discouraged by peoples stupid comments. the facts are that yes, you may be over weight, but you are doing something to change that and your doing it for yourself not to please the idiots that are shouting rude and discouraging comments at you. Chances are that they are just disappointed that they don't have the self motivation and determination to get their own bodies in shape. running on a treadmill wont help much because the way a treadmill works is your letting the conveyor belt carry all of your weight while you pick up your feet. my husband and I are personal trainers and we run a mma and combat conditioning gym. our programs are based on cardio and calisthenics. We don't use any machines, just your body weight and kettle bells, medicine balls, and some times dumbbells. I would love to give you a few pointers and some encouragement if you would like, feel free to contact me. But keep up the good work and don't let the rude pathetic people get you down. running is the single most healthy thing you can do for your body. put on some head phones and maybe borrow a dog to run with so you have some company, it always helps keep me focused, motivated and helps me ignore the rest of the world. GOOD LUCK!

that should just encourage you! you can do it! (;

Hayllee 4

Screw them. You're doing something about it, and that's good. Any bit of exercise is going to help. Good luck!

fakEwOrLD 0

join a gym that's what I did. lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks which was what I was looking for. they were probably just kidding. who cares what they think u don't know them

sorry dude!! that's BS. **** em and run anyways.

wear earphones :) then you can't hear all the assholes

XDBrittany1228 0

so your gonna stop running and become a bigger fatty?

wanted4myeyez 7

wear headphones and keep working out. if u let others discourage u then they win.