By 3some? uh, no - 01/02/2013 19:59 - Dominican Republic

Today, I finally found the courage to ask a guy I like out for a drink. He accepted, we drank, and when it came time to go home, I half-drunkenly left him my number. Once I got back home, I realized I'd actually given him my dad's number instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 248
You deserved it 33 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guy"Hey there babe. Remember last night? " OPs Pa "No. Who's the **** is babe and who the **** are you?"

Wow OP, the guilt over his death will haunt you forever.

Comments

LMFAOwned 9

Let me be the first to give you your well earned golden start for your original, one of a kind comment. On a second note, OP, your dad of all people? It's just one of those fantastic face-palm moments.

I feel as if 1 were referring to OP's name.

#1 a male voice answering should raise a brain flag. #2 just ask your dad to give him your number, then wait for him to stop laughing. The shorter the laugh, the higher the probability he will comply.

He should learn not to fall down those stairs..

masta1080 5

Not sure if a shot at me..or just random..either way..congrats

You're an "authoress" and that's all you can come up with? How many books have you written this far?

Authoress14 15

Rly? It matters that much to on you the FYL app? lol I got nothing to prove to you or anyone on a social app for everyones embarrassing amusement. Thanks for the laugh.

Authoress14 15
thrAsHeRr9081 16

Well, I will not be reading any of your writing if that's how you choose to display your thoughts. lolomgjkBBQ. Rly????

Why take the time to put something on your profile that describes yourself, and not follow through with it? You obviously thought it mattered enough to include in your profile.

I don't understand why you guys care so much. Stop being assholes.

BlitheNightmare 7

45- Welcome to the internet l, it's full of assholes.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

She got butt hurt and told me to grow up. :-)

Guy"Hey there babe. Remember last night? " OPs Pa "No. Who's the **** is babe and who the **** are you?"

Read OPs name. I think it might be more like "yeah my daughter said you might be my type."

Wow OP, the guilt over his death will haunt you forever.

That's Freudian slip was a little backwards.

I don't think that's the family member he wanted.

I'm just curious as to all the numbers you could have given him, why your dad's?

All op can remember is the guy kept asking," who's your daddy?"

evan_7899 28

well just hope he dosent sext you

wlddog 14

Ok, that one made me laugh. Him; "Hey baby, I can't wait to get into your pants tomorrow." Dad; "I am sure you will remember it for the rest of your life. How do you feel about handcuffs?"