By Anonymous - 09/02/2011 05:19 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I finally found out whether or not my boyfriend is cheating on me. Turns out he isn't. He is cheating on his wife, with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 215
You deserved it 6 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he's still a cheater than however you want to phrase it what an asshole

Graawr 7

Comments

sourgirl101 28

And on the next episode of "Cheaters". Stay tuned.....

I have a dream. A dream that one day an fml will accidentally spell cheater as cheetah and we can unleash a repertoire of gloriously witty Felidae-based remarks. Because I'm out on the adultery jokes.

Worse than finding out that your boyfriend cheats with an other woman, is finding out YOU are the other woman.

except if you have a penis, cuz then ur probably a man. or lady gaga.

I totally agree Mirorbo. Staying single is so much more simple, you don't have to please someone to keep them around, hang with friends whenever, and do things that suits you not having a monkey on your back

sourgirl101 28

I always use the expression "Monkey on your back" too!(: but use it to describe someone with a drug addiction. I guess it has more than one meaning.

blkandredenvy 0

ok I don't agree with this at all. there are only a few reasons why people wish to stay single. 1) you got ur heart broken really bad and don't want it to happen again. 2) you are a *****/manwhore and can't stay faithful to one person. or 3) you are super ugly and no one wants to date you. that's my opinion on this. I personally love being in a relationship. you just have to find the right one

#47, then you haven't met a very large quantity of people. A friend of mine doesn't want a relationship until he's finished his schooling, he wants to be able to focus and becoming a teacher right now. Other people just don't have the patience to deal with someone on that kind of level. As for ugly people not getting dates... I'm ugly as ****, and I've been in a loving relationship for more than two years now. No matter how "ugly" someone is, there will always be someone who either don't care or who DO find them attractive. There are PLENTY of other reasons why someone might not want to be in a relationship at any given time, why on earth would you think it was so simple?

it's ok op. there's enough penis to go around

Well OP, you wanted to know the truth. Don't complain now. The way I see this, you could had lived happier in ignorance. You should had thought about that.

People like you are what makes the humanity horrible. Yes, ignorance is bliss, but not all the time. It depends.

ulicksam 0

How could you not know? You can't even go to his house. YDI for being stupid.