By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 12:25 - United States

Today, I finally found out where my great-grandmother's antique handheld mirror disappeared to. According to the headmaster, my eleven year-old son has been using it to look up his classmates' dresses at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 825
You deserved it 3 322

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well he's old enough for "the talk". You know the one where you inform him that if he's gonna do stupid crap like this, he should learn to not get caught!

What's next is that his parents need to do something more then placing him in front of the television and all the women in this thread need to stop feeling like a bunch of victims.

He has mastered the ancient secrets with ancient tools. Next he's gonna pull a sword out of a stone. And, plus, you'll have one hell of a story to tell his girlfriends when he's older and king

crazycrystal 4

At least is showing signs of being straight

JinxosGirl87 0

I'm sure the majority of comments on this page are from sexually oppressed men who get their jollys from any form of violation of women that they're exposed to. Thumb me down all you want, but that boy needs to be taught to respect females before he goes on to become sexually active and does harm to those females for his own selfish reasons.

murphy22 6

Thank you!!! Gah all these freaks think its cute, funny, or just plain awesome. Try being the victim of a kid who's behaviors started as watching, went unchecked and went to forcing himself on other little girls when looking wasn't enough! Come on guys what if it was your daughter scared and violated about some kid looking up their dress ?? Would you care or give the kid a high five?

Thank God I finally found commenters who weren't excited about a kid looking up little girls skirts. The rest of these comments make me want to puke.

BellaMarta 19