Grifter

By Anonymous - 13/02/2018 01:30

Today, my phone went missing. My 8-year-old son took it to school and sold it for $10. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 692
You deserved it 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lukesick1 12

"This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals"

manb91uk 22

I hope you sold every single one of that little ******* toys to make up for it!

Comments

lukesick1 12

"This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals"

Wintermelons 19
manb91uk 22

I hope you sold every single one of that little ******* toys to make up for it!

I’ll bet that’s how DealDash.com gets its merch.

Did he look in your phone and find your “Mom” first?

Gunning for that Meta Comment of the week award! Good luck!

That's when you make your son give up the name of the kid he sold the phone to, call the kid's parents to inform them of the situation, and then (hopefully) get your phone back.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

And that is why you never buy him anything expensive... He wants a phone? "I would buy you one, but knowing that you're gonna sell it for 10$..." Car? "I'd buy you one, but knowing that you'd sell it for 10 $..." And the list goes on and on...

Sorry but an 8 years old should know to not take other people's things... Good luck getting that phone back, though.

tounces7 27

They do know better. I have an 8 year old. She'd never even consider doing such a thing. That kid must not have much of a conscience.

boopingsnoot 24

I wanna know what the kid needed $10 for so badly

What does an 8 year old boy need money for? A 7 year old girl.

Perhaps he didn't know how to get it started.