By FreeToFly3733 - 19/08/2010 11:25 - Canada

Today, I finally found my cellphone when I heard WHACKWHACKWHACK inside the washing machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 053
You deserved it 29 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_enima 0

I hope the WHACKWHACK ringtone was free. YDI if you actually paid for it.

YDI for leaving your phone in your pants (whether or not you did the laundry...)

Comments

fmljw 2

LOL.. this one made me laugh..sorry OP, hope your phone is ok...if not, get a more waterproof/durable one!

Everyone responding to this FML is assuming that the OP left the cellphone in the washing machine during a full wash cycle. There are a few things to consider: 1) The OP may have found the cellphone somewhere other than the inside of a washing machine and/or it may have been before the washer was started. Vague FML is vague. 2) The "WHACKWHACKWHACK" that the OP heard could have came from another object in the washing machine (laptop, iron, bowling ball, Employee of the Month plaque, George Foreman grill, etc.; I wouldn't put it past the OP) or from a person that somehow ended up in the washer (newborn baby, midget with down syndrome, Gary Coleman's rotting corpse, etc.) 3) I'm hoping it was not a brick (YouTube search "brick in washer" and view the first link if you are lost on this one).

All valid except for Gary Coleman's corpse. Gary is in my washing machine

My mistake. Accept my apologies. I lost track of who (or whom) got a chance to hoard his corpse. Let's see... the next person on the list to get his corpse is... Paul Walker? WTF?

I laughed really hard at that midget with down syndrome part.

wolverine1150 0

Ahaha, that sucks OP! I did that once but didnt find out until the washer was done. A week later my sister went up to look at my phone and said it was working again but the volume was dead..

I found a lighter in the dryer when I heard that. but my dumbass let it WHACKWHACKWHACK for a good 20 minutes before I did anything.

AjLover 0

I fail .__. I thought that it hadn't post so I went back and tried it again. no, it did. xD