By Anonymous - 05/11/2009 22:14 - United States

Today, I finally finished my art project, which was worth 50% of my quarterly grade. I came in first period to give it to my professor. When she turned to look at it, her elbow hit her coffee and spilled it all over the canvas. I got 60%. She said I would have had a 100%, except for the giant coffee stain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 633
You deserved it 3 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bud_fml 16

Complain to the school You failbecausez she's uncoordinated? Not right

tell her to give you a hundred or you'll report her for vandalism

Comments

Erindub 0

Lame. How'd this one make it on FML?!

perdix 29

Tell her you are Mark Rothko and demand a grade of 163! His shit looks like water stains on canvas tarps and he was considered a genius. Tell your teacher she is a frustrated, no-talent hack that wouldn't recognize art if it bit her on her impostor backside.

******* fake. iteachers are not and i rpeat ARE NOT allowed to do that shit. so again FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEE!

that would depend where you live and what school you go to. Sure, teachers shouldn't do it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. I'd suggest the student just go to the Head of Department, or the principal, and make a complaint. Shouldn't be a big deal to get it fixed.

Rico5037 0

That is messed up. The teacher ruined the project.. the guy/girl should've gotten a 100. I would've told the teacher that she messed up my project and that I deserved a 100% and gone to the dean if she wouldn't give me the right grade.

Only 40 points? She didn't take off enough. FFS, it had a huge coffee stain!

Mermaid, if you have any brains, you would know he turned it in early. OP specifies first block and coffee. :o That all adds up to early.