By CessnaPilot - 13/12/2011 03:47 - United States

Today, I fell off a ladder while building a shelter for one of my wife's horses. I think I broke some ribs. I absolutely hate horses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 924
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You THINK you broke some ribs? You mean you decided to write about this on FML before going to the hospital? You need to prioritize better.

joee182 3

thats what i was thinking if you think you broke some ribs you should be at the hospitol not fml it just makes you look stupid

Haha yeah, well there's always the possibility OP was at the hospital while using FML mobile. But you'd think they would wait to hear results first.

jennyvieve 8

Maybe he's at the hospital and he hasn't gotten his x-ray results yet o.O

not much a doctor is going to do for droke ribs except tape them. its kind of like breaking a toe. u can go to the er but there not going to do anything that you cant do at home. except maybe give you pain pills and sometimes they dont do that.

38- I just said that. 62- The FML was written in present tense so that's pretty stupid.

wriptidez 0

Horses are the projections of peoples dreams about themselves. Strong and beautiful. So don't blame the horse because of your clumsiness.

andrewsgirl2010 7

Maybe you should go to the hospital and get those ribs checked out....and next time hire somebody to build it for your wife

I was once bitten, once thrown off one, once a horse had a crazy mood and ran off with me on, and twice I was stepped on my toe by one. Let's say I agree with you and hate horses, too.

DioMaledica 14

A horse took a shit next to me once...let's just say that's not the majestic glory I was expecting...

Horses are amazing... not the horses fault you fell off the ladder...

Ins0mau 20

His wife has more than one horse. He's not saying he has more than one wife.