By CessnaPilot - 13/12/2011 03:47 - United States

Today, I fell off a ladder while building a shelter for one of my wife's horses. I think I broke some ribs. I absolutely hate horses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 924
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

U are such an ass. Horses are beautiful animals that your blaming your bad balance on.

You jerk! Horses rock! I've fallen off a galloping ex-racehorse (he wasn't one of the major ones,but he won a few competitions), fell UNDER him, then slid on my face for five feet while unconscious. When I woke up, I laughed about how much dirt was caked on me and petted my horse. I even let him steal some of the water they were using to wash off the cut on my shoulder. I love horses! Now that I end that rant, why the hell were you building it yourself?! Horses are expensive, and if you've got more than one, you obviously have enough money to hire someone to do it for you. And why were you on a ladder alone anyway? That's just a dumb as staring out the window at the tornado coming towards you...

yeah in in an area that is going to be made for a horse isnt the ground usually soft? not exactly the best place for a ladder.

#113 Yeah, it is. Very soft. Like, horses' hooves sink 4 inches into the ground soft. Specifically for falling riders. But it an area with a shelter it'd be a field.

Care to explain how this is the horses fault? Oh wait, it's not.

If you didn't talk to your wife about horses before she bought them, then YDI. Otherwise, I would've punched the horse in the jaw (reference)

At least it's not a My Little Pony addiction.

dude i feel ya. horses suck. im sorry that happened :

dude who could ever hate horses? what have they done to you!?!!!??

If you "think" that you broke a rib, you didn't break any ribs. Trust me.

Right, because pain tolerance is the same across the board. My cousin broke two ribs while playing football, took a breather, and finished the game. Some people don't feel pain the same as others. Besides, it could hurt like hell but if you never broke a bone before how would you know?

XXannabelleXX 0