By anonymous - 22/10/2014 02:11 - United States - Levittown

Today, I fell asleep on the couch. My parents didn't wake me up, went to bed and set our burglar alarm. If I trip a motion sensor, a siren will go off. The motion sensor in my living room is pointed directly at me and I have to pee. It's been 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 469
You deserved it 4 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pff, their fault, would have gotten up anyway.

I wouldn't hold it in if I were you, it's just a siren, not a cage of lions.

Comments

This is the most perfect scenario for you to showcase your hidden ninja potential!

sammyjanette 17

How do you not know the code to your own burglar alarm? What if you needed to set it in an emergency?

tony1891 22

were you still on the couch when you posted this fml? if so you're pretty good.

MzZombicidal 36
tony1891 22

pretty good at not setting off the burglar alarm.

You should get up, turn on the lights and go straight to your parents so they know nothings wrong & come running out their room potentially with a weapon looking for an intruder.

Manoeuvre yourself to pee on the motion sensor. You've peed, and the sensor is probably broken now in case you sleep there again! Problem solved! ;)

While this would be hilarious, I'm not sure it's a great solution

What happens when there is a real intruder? Even if you were joking, you still sound like an imbecile.

askullnamedbilly 33

Oh come on, #19, IF? There was even a winking emoticon at the end of #17's post. Do you honestly believe that there's a chance that she wasn't joking about this, or do people have to spell everything out for you so you won't take offense?

It's a good start still I would try to fall back asleep...then they would have an FML to post

I can't go to sleep at night if j need to pee, but if I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning, no matter how desperate, I seem to be able to hold it for so long I no longer need to pee.

By all means set it off. Your parents deserve it. If you have to go then go.

If I were you I'd go and let the siren wail....They should have woken you especially if you have motion senor alarms

most home alarm systems that include motion sensors have two settings, one for when youre home that deactivates the motion sensors and one where you arent home that activates the sensor so you dont accidentally set the alarm off. so youre probably safe to move as you will.