By Susan - 28/02/2012 11:55 - Canada

Today, I farted in front of my husband. It somehow turned into a farting war. Then I realized this is the closest we've come to intimacy in a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 948
You deserved it 6 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silentblack 0

OMG no sex in a whole week??! How do you survive??? No but seriously, it's not very surprising how a funny moment can quickly and easily turn into an intimate moment. Laugh more with your partner, and you'll find you have a lot more sex.

Comments

Sorry dear OP, this's a bad example of intimacy.

Maybe if you werent ******** your pants in front of him.. Just sayin

Killing each other with gas.. Hmm sounds like a romantic evening

You know you've been married too long when...

When the only interesting thing about you is your a mommy?

Not to mention that *you're* a mommy, and supposedly speak with an English accent when there's no such thing. Ask your english parent to impersonate someone from Newcastle and someone from Somerset, and note the subtle differences.

Most Americans don't understand that there are differences in British accents just like there are differences in American accents. I've lived in 4 different countries, 7 different American states, both northern and southern England. To Americans I sound English to the British I sound American. Being a mother I what I'm most proud of recently. I also have a wonderful husband and an okay job. There isn't much time for anything else.

Micasmommy, don't feel like you need to justify yourself to these morons. You're a new mother - revel in it. You must be too nice to say it bluntly, so please allow me to do it for you... **** off, asshats.

Alright I just have to ask...how is marriage ever TOO long?? The point of marriage is to be together for life, not just until you start farting on eachother. It just means that those two are very comfortable with stinking up a room together. Who cares!

jump up on him ride him like a donkey before he can say no and surprise him like you should daily

perdix 29
reddudeover 2

You must be playing by the international rules. Here a shart is the nuclear option, mutually assured disgustion so to speak

Really? I figure that's the equivalent of a nuke.

Reminds me of a couple rage comics I've seen with the same thing happening. They seemed very happy with each other afterwards though.

A week.. You're complaining over a week without intimacy? Get real.

CountryGirl666 0

Yeah, I agree. A week isn't that long. I mean, man, how big is your sex drive... Bitches these days...

The sound of a fart is like an angel singing beautifully in the sunshine with birds twittering all around. Until the sound stops and the smell chucks up.