By Susan - 28/02/2012 11:55 - Canada

Today, I farted in front of my husband. It somehow turned into a farting war. Then I realized this is the closest we've come to intimacy in a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 955
You deserved it 6 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silentblack 0

OMG no sex in a whole week??! How do you survive??? No but seriously, it's not very surprising how a funny moment can quickly and easily turn into an intimate moment. Laugh more with your partner, and you'll find you have a lot more sex.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Since it involves sharing scents from the innermost regions of our bodies.

Yeah, I could go awhile without bathing and share the scent of smegma... That's about as romantic as flatulence... Which is to say it isn't.

Maybe that is because you let yourself go???? I mean, you are just blowing arse in front of him now.....bet u look like shit too. And you wonder why?

A few observations: The fact you farted in front of your husband makes you pretty cool in my book The fact you were able to produce additional farts just elevates your status The fact you were willing to fight a fart war makes you uber cool So who won and who sharted? It has been my experience that 99% of all fart wars end with someone surrendering due to the appearance of a shart in their shorts. Stock up on Febreze...I have a feeling this was just round one - *A hint: watch out for the Dutch Oven!

Metal_Chick 15

Yes; but our farts smell like flowers, spice and everything nice :).

There's so much to look forward to after 'I do'. Can't wait!

bonzie 6

oh you poor dear a whole week? oy when your going on three months then you can complain