By KrazyKill - 09/03/2012 19:04 - Canada

Today, I faked being sick so I could weasel out of a chemistry test at school. Happy that I pulled it off, I posted my accomplishment on Facebook. I forgot that I'm friends with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 990
You deserved it 75 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teabubbles 8

*In Red Forman's voice* "DUMBASS" .

lolololer 8

Comments

Why are you friends with you parents on Facebook? Better wt, why do your Parents have Facebook, it's childish shit!!! Oh and btw your a dumb ass

First of all, personally, my parents would go ballistic if I declined their friend requests on Facebook because then they'd think I'm very obviously hiding something. Second of all, the parents are old enough to make their own decisions. Welcome to the world of the internet, where nearly everyone has a Facebook, Myspace (does that even exist anymore?) or Twitter... or at the very least Email. You're the dumb ass. It's "you're", and your grammar sucks ass.

I don't like Facebook, but how the hell did people get the idea that Facebook is for kids? Oh, right. Because Facebook is full of dumb kids. But anyway, Facebook is not a site for kids ;)

theonlysweetpea 10

And your dad then shot your laptop with his 45 and made you pay for the bullets right? Lol. Thats why you don't post stuff like that on fb!

Sanch101 7

Has anyone ever seen the film Idiocracy? I think we have a contender.

I moderated this :D But seriously though, as somebody who struggles to go to tests and stuff myself, I know how you feel - it can be difficult sometimes. But that's no reason to just run and hide, that's going to go nowhere. If you just explain to the teacher or examiner that you're feeling particularly uncomfortable or nervous, I'm sure they'll do something to help. As for the facebook post, you shouldn't have posted that at all. If you're gonna skive, don't tell anyone. Rumours get out too easily anyway, so even if your parents weren't on facebook they would probably found out anyway. Plus, you should really have remembered that they were on facebook.

hahahah :) sounds like something I would do

Youre a ******* idiot and you deserve gettin caught

Hope your parents saw it before you noticed that they can see what you wrote. Even if they are not "friends" with you on FB, you can still be screwed over either way. If someone does not like you and sees your status, they can end up showing it to your teacher. If that was to happen, you will get an automatic zero and don't even think about getting the chance of writing the test another way.