By goddamn chicken subs - 24/03/2016 16:51 - United States

Today, my brother and I got food poisoning because of the shady chicken subs we ate last night. Our mom thinks we're faking it and sent us to school anyway. I'm coming to you live from a school toilet while missing a test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 844
You deserved it 1 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nataliewby 25

"Stay tuned as more updates are uncovered in this riveting story. And at seven tonight we tell you why you should never eat shady food. This is OP, channel five news."

I would call her and tell her again. It's one thing to try and fake it to get out of going to school, but if you have to call to tell her again even after she said you had to go to school then it's obviously not something you're faking.

Comments

7/11 chicken subs. Been there done that.

crazyindynathan 13

Can't even get a re-test if you attend class that day... Hopefully your teacher understands and doesn't think you are faking like your mom!

nataliewby 25

"Stay tuned as more updates are uncovered in this riveting story. And at seven tonight we tell you why you should never eat shady food. This is OP, channel five news."

I've been told never to eat American Subway so many times (I'm from Australia, land of the good Subway) :p

Why does #16's comment have so many down-votes? Sure, it's irrelevant but it's still true. We Aussies have good Subway

Probably because the Americans I know at least actually like our Subway here, #34.

I would call her and tell her again. It's one thing to try and fake it to get out of going to school, but if you have to call to tell her again even after she said you had to go to school then it's obviously not something you're faking.

Some parents just have their heads stubbornly buried in the sand when it comes to their kids having something wrong. Kinda the (equally ugly) polar opposite of the ones who insist their kid is sick/allergic to everything and has every physical or mental illness they hear mentioned on daytime talk shows.

Or... one or both of her kids fake being ill a lot so she can't tell when they're actually ill anymore. Crying wolf, as it were. I used to do that constantly just to get out of going to school.

repKyle95 24

Call her again but hold the phone's microphone just close enough so she can hear the awful sounds for herself. Believe me, she will NEVER try to question you again

Send her a picture of your shit and say there's more where that came from, I don't think she'll think you're faking anymore aha

What a shitty situation. Good luck op, hopefully you can retake the test!

That stinks OP. Hopefully you feel better soon. Also, your mom is a bitch :3

_ravens_ 11

You throwing up wasn't enough proof that you were sick?

With food poisoning you're usually vomiting and have diarrhea. So not a far reach to think op was puking.

Well, atleast this app served its purpose.