By Badnewca - 14/05/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, I drove home in my brand new car, hoping to surprise my girlfriend. She came out the house laughing, saying how funny it was, and how I look like a "twollop" in it. Then in all seriousness, she asked me when I was getting my "actual car" back from the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 143
You deserved it 5 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

immafiremylaser 0

What's a twollop? Is it a kind of fish?

Comments

what kind of car did you get? was it a hummer? if so, you deserved it

lmmmr 0

#50- No, I'm not. I'm just educated.

#54 do you use electricity??? if so, than that power is probably derived from coal, which is way dirtier than any car's emissions. You're just as guilty as any of us, shut your mouth and go away. was it a hyundai??? (actually, nvm, you're never gonna answer...)

freakaroo 0

...what kind of car have you got...?

If it's a PT Cruiser, YDI. Those cars manage to pull off looking both retarded and hideous, like an elephant sat on the hood of a hearse.

Top five crappiest cars (OP must have gotten one of these) Buick Rendezvous Chrysler PT Cruiser Chevrolet HHR Honda Element Scion xB

lmmmr: haha educated? Then you know that volcanic eruptions cause MUCH more harm to the earth than vehicle emissions ever will, right? #27: I bought a Pontiac Solstice for $14000 and it gets 29 HWMPG. My aunt bought a prius for nearly $40000 and gets 40 HWMPG. It's going to take a while for her to start "saving money!" Hybrids are usually overpriced, and if car companies really cared about the earth they would make a hybrid that wasn't so ugly and that appealed to those of us who are less pompous. I mean, take the title of Honda's hybrid, for example - the "Insight." They've got their target audience narrowed down to just the insightful (and usually arrogant)! Basically, hybrids are wonderful things, people just need to learn to keep their egos in check; because when they don't, it's suddenly not really about "saving the earth." If your work doesn't require a truck and that is your vehie of choice anyway, you may be stupid.

3timesthefun 0