By Badnewca - 14/05/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, I drove home in my brand new car, hoping to surprise my girlfriend. She came out the house laughing, saying how funny it was, and how I look like a "twollop" in it. Then in all seriousness, she asked me when I was getting my "actual car" back from the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 143
You deserved it 5 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

immafiremylaser 0

What's a twollop? Is it a kind of fish?

Comments

Your girlfriend is an idiot. If she was being sarcastic, she's just a bitch. If she actually thought you were driving a "fake" new car and had your "real" one waiting somewhere else, she's just a ******* moron. Who wastes time doing shit like that?

i may have to start using that word. tho i have no idea what it means

Twollop: A word (noun) that defines a stupid person, used by young people, usu. "hey, look at that guy over there. He's a twollop!" Urban Dictionary wasn't much help. That is the stupidest word I've ever heard. Utter bollocks... or is it the dog's bollocks.. ****. I don't know. No matter how you look at it.. Honda Insights are still ugly and make you look stupid. I'm guessing that's what you came bumpin' up in.

I2OI3 0

I LOVE HOW SOMEONE CAN COME ON HERE AND SAY FML AFTER BUYING A NEW CAR IN THIS ECONOMY!

#35 you're stupid. loads of car companies have money off deals because of the economy. they still want to sell their product. and if you have the money, why not take advantage of that? and OP your girlfriend sounds dumb and spoilt. it's not her car, not her problem.

lor080 0

hahaha #10, that's awesome.

Krytikal 0

Either, A: You have horrible taste B: Shes a bitch

women have no taste in cars! Don't let her decide for you. Man up and stand up for what's right.

lmmmr 0

A twollop is someone who is going to extreme measures to appear younger than they are. And with that definition, you could not deserve it more. YDI.

that_guy01 0

it's just a car man, my girlfriend could give a shit less as long as i'm not in a mini-van or a cutlass on dubs or something ridiculous like that. I feel for you though, i'm always worried about how my truck looks.