By MrAries - 02/03/2016 11:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'm so sleep-deprived, I got a boner from just thinking about falling asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 754
You deserved it 2 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, sweet Sleep. You have evaded me for so long, and my desire for you has overwhelmed my faculties. I can only hope that my indecent but uncontrollable reaction to your proximity bears you no offense.

Comments

Well, I can only speak for myself, but when I'm so tired I have problems staying awake, I get random boners really often. It can be really annoying.

Probably accidentally took Viagra and didn't notice...

I second this. I use melatonin myself and does wonders to help me sleep. Besides, its natural.

Actually, it's really bad to rely on melatonin every night. If you're that sleep-depraved all the time, and it's not related to stress from school/work/kids, it would be in your best interest to talk to a doctor

TMO2142 25

the cherry one works the best! takes 10 min for it to kick in for me. then off to lala land

Oh, sweet Sleep. You have evaded me for so long, and my desire for you has overwhelmed my faculties. I can only hope that my indecent but uncontrollable reaction to your proximity bears you no offense.

This is so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye?. Like some Romeo and Juliet type of forbidden love.

This made me laugh more then the OP's fml!!!

Roofies and chloroform are going to be your new best friends.

Think about sleeping, not sleeping with someone.

Why are you still up?! Go! Go make sweet love to your mattress and finally lay to rest in its warm and welcoming embrace.