By Badnewca - 14/05/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, I drove home in my brand new car, hoping to surprise my girlfriend. She came out the house laughing, saying how funny it was, and how I look like a "twollop" in it. Then in all seriousness, she asked me when I was getting my "actual car" back from the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 143
You deserved it 5 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

immafiremylaser 0

What's a twollop? Is it a kind of fish?

Comments

VW's jetta and beetle are girls' car as well lol.

Laiaira 0

Well, it's YOUR brand new car, so I'm not sure why you were trying to 'surprise her'. If you like it, who cares what other people think? I am marking this YDI, because if you really truly care about her opinion, perhaps you should have brought her along to help you decide which one to get. I am also marking this YDI because you should be happy within your choice to not care what other people think! UrbanDictionary defines a "twollop" as: 1) A loose woman who gives a false impression of innocence or sexual naivete 2) A woman who provides sexual favors to people she may or may not know, and does not demand money for her services; 3) A derogatory term implying loose morals, generally due to a violation of confidence. 4) A very scantily-clad woman. That doesn't really make sense in this context. It also defines "twollop" as: A word (noun)that defines a stupid person, used by young people. So there you go.

LOL, well... what kind of car is it? If you're in an MX5 or something, YDI.

alexgisforme3 0

lol aww im sorry boo =(. maybe she really only was kidding though.

YDI for having such a stupid, word-mangling girlfriend.

I hope you got a hybrid. Then you can say "oh, with the money I'm saving I was going to take you to Paris... but I might as well buy myself a new flatscreen."

alex_vik 0

Who dates someone that uses the word "twollop"?

Flyboy 0

lol. FYL. What did you get ?