By TheHezzer - 21/02/2012 19:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered the hard way that all the scare stories I'd heard about rats getting into pipes and finding their way into your toilet are, in fact, true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 654
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! It's their master.

Maybe it was like the one from Ratatouille and just wanted to make you a delicious meal? :)

Comments

crazyblackchick 0

Im sure the rat was more afraid than you were, being in your toilet and all.

That's like saying I'm going to go catch some wolves and sell them as doggies to families.

Pour chlorox in the toilet. Especially at night

They make toilets with a trap door, for lack of a better description, at the bottom of the bowl where the pipe starts. It stays closed but hinges open when you flush. May prevent rats from trying to invade your commode. Something to consider next time you're on the crapper and feel rat whiskers tickling you.

HonestTruth 5

I hope to God, that it did not bite your balls.

fthislyfe 22

Oh God no. In my opinion, sharks are less scary than rats.

I dunno, I think it would be pretty terrifying to find a shark in the toilet.

I hate rats. They make me crazy. I was crazy once. They put me in a box. I died there. Then the rats came. I hate rats. They make me crazy. I was crazy once. They put me in a box. I died there. Then the rays came. I hate rats...