By tony - 24/07/2009 07:04 - United States

Today, I discovered my 18 year old son has been peeing on the carpet when he is too lazy to get out of bed in the morning and blaming it on the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 584
You deserved it 7 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should pee in his bed. Blame it on the cat.

ashole1990 10

my brother used to pee in a bottle when he didnt feel like getting up.... then he kept the bottles filled in a cabinet at least it isnt as disturbing as that haha but yeah, fyl. he's gross

Comments

Themaineaddict 0

ewww that is the grossest thing I ever heard. YDI have fun cleaning that carpet

Everyone knows that the carpet is a lazyman's toilet. You mean you guys don't use it for that too?

That is disgusting. If I were you I would punish him by making him scrub all the carpet in the house by hand. WTF is wrong with some guys? I like #14's idea of rubbing his nose in it hahaha. If he wants to act like an animal he should be treated like one!!

methatswho 0

well, this is the wtf moment for today. but seriously, human piss and cat piss smell different... just saying.

QFT. Anyone who could mistake human urine for cat piss has obviously never had their cat piss on anything except the litter box.

swodah 0

That isn't disgusting - that's sick!! Take him to psychologist and make a public number of it...!

rc024 0

Xkaitlinwhitex did u even read the fml? Hes 18....Stupid..... Anyways thats ******* disgusting and i would have kicked his ass for being a legit retard...i dont know whose life is ******...the cat for getting yelled at or the kid that has to deal with every family reunion that starts with that drunken uncle sayin remember when billy peed on the floor...**** all of your lives....

xkaitlinwhitex 0

yeah......i read my first response thanks. looks like i'm not the only one who's "stupid"

OMG! I've never heard anyone use the term Twatwaffle before! I thought I was the only one lol.

rayrayy_fml 0

oh God... That's just... Ew. Not many girls over, I presume?

Great parenting. You know you've done well when your cat has better toilet training than your 18 year old son.

wow.. fyl indeed take him to the doctor thatll show him