By Anonymous - 11/07/2014 17:45 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to bring down a very old fan from the attic. I plugged it in, and as soon as I turned it on, tiny spiders were blown all over my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 664
You deserved it 18 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

asnakelovinbabe 16

How cute. I love spiders! Seriously though. Don't be too worried. The spiderlings will mostly out-compete one another for food and even eat each other in the process until there are only some left. Also, in their current size, they can't do a damned thing to you even if they were a toxic species, which is highly unlikely anyways.

After it being in storage, for who knows how long, cleaning it first didn't seem like the proper step?

Comments

So you could've also had dust and cobwebs fly everywhere, but that apparently didn't cross your mind as you didn't think to clean it first. I gave mine a good clean after getting it out of the garage, it was filthy.

you had all that time to bring it down from the attic and didn't even look at it?

Queen_of_Night 20

Welp, time to set the house on fire...

And the children of Arachnia fulfilled a prophecy, that Lo, they would be thrown to the earth and perish. To not be tempted by a happy Med. But to wait to be exalted on Hi, to disperse and multiple, But to beware of the Evil one known as Hoover, who sucketh.

That's disgusting. Probably should've cleaned it first.