By lateralligator - 12/12/2014 16:35 - Canada - Whitchurch-stouffville

Today, I took out my old hairdryer and turned it on. I then gave my roommate a show as I ran out of the bathroom, naked and screaming, after a spider was blasted out of the hairdryer and directly at my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 989
You deserved it 4 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The itsy bitsy spider went up the dryer vent! Out came the roommate and out the spider went!

Comments

I can only imagine what it was like for her roommate at the time

If the roommate was a guy.. If I was him id take it

Probably stubbed his/her toe while running out and flailing

badluckalex 23

better a stubbed toe than to be ferociously mauled by a flying killer spider

The itsy bitsy spider went up the dryer vent! Out came the roommate and out the spider went!

I can see this being a new torture technique. "Answer the question, Jerry, or I'm getting the damn spiders again, Jerry"

Hmmm new military gun prototype. The Sipa' Launcher.

haha. I didn't notice the typo until I read the comments.

I don't think that's your roommates spider sense that's tingling!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'd to the same thing, so don't worry about it(: sorry that happened though /:

You would? Hmmm. Interesting! On a totally unrelated note: hey! Do you need a roommate? I've got a hair dryer you could borrow!

Honestly seeing someone or getting seen naked isn't that big a deal. It's awkward and uncomfortable, but it is what it is.

Even though my following statement combined with your nickname makes me sound a bit creepy, but I like the way you think *creepy smile and awkwardly long stare*

homesuckfucker 28

The initial trauma may be bad, but I'm sure both you and your roommate will have a good laugh about it later! Also, a word of advice. ALWAYS blow your dryer in the opposite direction before using it on yourself, in case of; 1. Organisms possibly inhabiting it. 2. Dust. 3. The good old "flour in the blow dryer," prank. 4. A multitude of other possibilities. Better safe than sorry!

this is a great comment and all, until you read their username...

homesuckfucker 28

"They" are well aware of the fact that their username can mislead someone to a false conclusion. They are not gross or stupid, and they apologize for any confusion regarding that. :)

Well, I will now check for spiders every time I blow my hair dry.

I mean it would have sounded better if you said "blow dry my hair"

Actually, it doesn't matter since both variations of the phrase are widely used.. Was that a poor attempt at a sexual innuendo?