By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

kittypot 0

I'm with #21. I'm so sick of seeing my friends get cheated on or be the one cheating. They should all die alone and sad.

Anyone think about that maybe HE wanted HER to lose weight for the wedding and she said she'd only do it if he went on a diet too?! Or that she wanted to lose weight to fit in the gorgeous dress she had picked out and he offered to joing her diet to make it easier for her? I had a case like this with one of my friends and her fiancé also secretly ate fastfood behind her back...he didn't cheat though...

BleedingAssassin 0

YDI. Why would you say that? Everyone has at least ONE dark secret that they would never share. He would probably stop after the wedding, he was probably just getting together with other girls before the wedding since it might be the last time...After that, he has to live with one girl for the rest of his life.

manunited93 0

If you put him on a wedding diet he probably figured you were so anal he would be stupid to marry you.

As someone who has been the "other woman" several times, I fully agree with #40. Men who cheat are not all mindless scumbags looking to stick it into any woman they come across. Most of the time they are henpecked and frustrated and trapped in relationships that do not fulfil their needs. It's not all about the woman's needs. Regarding the diet being his choice - the fact that he was potentially sneaking in pizza at work and she had to confront him makes it pretty clear that it was not his decision, he was being pressured into it, mostly likely by some ******* Bridezilla who wanted her wedding pictures to be perfect. YDI. If your relationship was healthy it wouldn't have happened in the first place. He's better off without you.

#63, I was thinking the same thing. It's all his fault because he was cheating, but pretty much nobody noticed the "He was sneaking in Pizza on his wedding diet part." You still want to marry him? Don't put him in a situation where he wants to cheat. Let him have some leeway in life, or you'd find out even if he stopped cheating with his secretary he'd do it again. Your marriage will end in divorce with the way you're treating him, and probably a very bitter one at that.

At least you caught him "early on". Dump him. Like a hot potato. Besides, affairs with secretaries are such cliches.

Natradtasticx17 0

good thing you found out! damn i hate when people do that :| DUMP HIM!