By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

BTW # 40. He should have let his balls drop, have been a man, and ended the relationship before he hurt someone alot. Cheating is the most sly scumiest way you can hurt someone in a relationship. I would rather have someone end the relationship because of whatever reason instead of finding out months or years later that he wasn't happy to begin with and found other means of pleasure.

that sucks and you should dump him. but a wedding diet? no wonder he sought companionship elsewhere...

FYL for him cheating, YDI for forcing him to go on a diet and using a sleazy method of gathering information.

Go #5. So random, but it was funny.

What #89 said, and when did you start him on a wedding diet? my guess is shortly after he started cheating. Not saying cheating is right, but neither is denying pizza!

perfectwinds 0

Wow, just because she confronted him about the diet doesn't mean it was her idea. Haven't you ever gone on a diet or tried to eat right? You cheat, and it's YOU who set the goal? OH NOOO! SHE WAS BEING SUPPORTIVE OF HIS CHOICE! Sometimes you NEED that push when you're on a diet! Jesus.

D : . Well, at least it's come out before the wedding?

lmmmr 0

You people are ******* disgusting. When someone cheats, it is absolutely no one's fault but that person's, it doesn't ******* matter what their relationship is like. They chose to put themselves in that relationship, and instead of putting forth the effort and compassion to improve it like a decent human being would do, they throw away the trust and love that their partner placed in them and dishonor the commitment that they made to the person they supposedly love. It's absolutely repulsive to me that you can excuse cheating on his fiance by citing that she MIGHT have enforced a healthy diet on him? Are you kidding me?!

spoonboy 0

Oh, ONLY a couple months. Because that just makes it so much better.