By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

I love how everyone just jumps to the conclusion that OP "forced" him to go on a diet. WTF some men actually *GASP* CARE about looking good! And yeah, although something COULD have been going wrong in the relationship for him to cheat on her, we can't know that. Sometimes people really DO cheat for no good reason (not that there IS a good reason, really...). Just sayin'...

lost_girl92 0

DICK. i can say too you to dump him bt if you two were meant to be,then you will overcome it. although you deserve so much better..

That sucks but at least you know where you stand now. This might seem heartless but one of the things I thought of first was that you should have told him straight out about the pizza and avoided getting hurt. Next time don't beat around the bush although be glad this is one of the times you did. I don't even make sense to myself.

Lmfao #45. This is a perfect example of why it's better to "beat around the bush". I'm really sorry for the OP though =( Dump his sorry ass =(

yea, boys always fall for the whole 'i know your secret' deal. it's the easiest way to find out what he's up to

WTF is a "wedding diet?" Something that you stop doing once you are married? You'll never look this thin for the rest of your life. "Oh look at our wedding pictures, honey- Remember when we weren't so fat like we are now?"

i imagine that all the ones that said YDI are prob guys. I don't think the OP is a psycho at all. My boyfriend and I are on a diet together. We decided to do it as a joint thing because we both feel we need to and we both want to and it's easier if we both do it, and we're not fat. My BF is actually quit a small guy he just got a bit of a tummy (which is now gone) and I'm latino - so i'm allowed to have an extra few kilos :P just a few extra atm. I dont think the OP is controlling at all - me and my boy check on eachother all the time - keep eachother on track and motivated. If she was controlling she would have said some psycho msg telling him off for breaking the diet but instead she said "i know about your little secret" - that's not intimidating in anyway. It's jokingly asking him to admit it. FYL for sure.

fretforyerlatte 0

i can understand the "wedding diet" thing but it IS really more for the bride, we wanna look as hot as humanly possible on our wedding day. still though, it does kinda seem like you were pushing him to lose weight, since you had to "confront" him about it. unless you were doing it in a joking teasing way, i dunno. EITHER WAY it obviously doesn't excuse what he did, and like everyone else says, thank god you found out now BEFORE the wedding. calling off a wedding is miserable and you'll probably lose deposits and such, too - but a divorce would be WAY worse. be glad he was sneaking that pizza - it let you find out what kind of person he really was before you married him, or worse, had his children.