By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

That really sucks, at least you found out what an asshole he is. FYL btw, there is nothing wrong with a "wedding diet"

LoveFifteen 0

Dump him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

#63, people are never trapped in relationships unless they're abusive and fearing for their lives. If a situation is shitty enough for you to want someone else, you should leave it. But on that note, I still think it's a YDI because I don't think forcing the fiance to lose weight so that the bride from hell can have her picture perfect wedding was a first offense. I think this dame's been pulling these kinds of stunts on this poor sap for a while. In conclusion- all of the people mentioned in the original post are jerks.

Yugaboo 0

#69 What are you some black and white film detective?

> YDI. Why would you say that? Everyone has at least ONE dark secret that they would never share. He would probably stop after the wedding, he was probably just getting together with other girls before the wedding since it might be the last time...After that, he has to live with one girl for the rest of his life. Wow, you're certainly a keeper. Lord/God/Allah/Buddha help the girl you ever get hitched to.

HummingBirdsFly 0

Just because he enjoys eating pizza doesn't necessarily make him fat. Sheesh. Nevertheless, he made the choice to cheat, she didn't, FYL. But, I agree with the other posters who said that you might have wanted to start of your sentence a bit different, instead of saying "I know your little secret" or whatever, you should of said it straight out. But, I guess, at least you know now. And not after the wedding.

Dump that idiot and find some one that will love you and only you.

#8 wtf is wrong with you, you peice of shit!!!

perstephane 4

OK - first of all, I've known people who get really down on themselves when they do cheat on their diets because they hate how they look. He may not have the willpower, and having someone confront him when he slips up might be the only way he can keep on track. And as for people cheating if the relationship isn't healthy/they're being henpecked/whatever - if it's that bad GET COUNSELING OR DUMP THE PERSON FIRST, THEN SCREW SOMEONE ELSE! Seriously, who thinks "I'm having a problem in my relationship. Should I talk to the other person so they know there's a problem? Nah - you know what, sex with another person behind their back should fix it." That's what's not healthy about the relationship.

that_guy321 2

why does he have to be on a wedding diet? if he's happy how he looks, why do you have to change it...?