By well, now what - 12/12/2014 14:39 - United States - Broken Arrow

Today, I confronted my boyfriend after he received a text with a bunch of hearts on it. After arguing, turns out it was from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 164
You deserved it 42 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thomasrasmussen7 20

Maybe next time you should see who it's from rather than jumping to conclusions.

qdawg06 23

You sound like THAT girlfriend... F your boyfriend's life.

Comments

If you cant trust your partner... Whats the point? I cant stand when a couple doesn't let one another have friends of the opposite sex, or friends in general. OP needs to reevaluate what a relationship should be based upon.

It sounds like you have some serious jealousy and/or trust issues. If it's trust, why are you still hanging on? If it's jealousy, get over it OP

Let me tell you something, it's is easy to forget you send a message to someone, especially if they don't text back for awhile. Probably should have actually read who it was from though, not very smart OP.

Looks like you're gonna have to kill that person

And he still has to put up with you? Well, he doesn't have too.

Doesn't the text message say who it's from? Surely your name was on it somewhere. Still, how could you forget you sent hearts to your boyfriend? I remember what I tell my fiancé in texts all the time.

What bothers me is that saying arguing implies a decent length conversation, at least more than the five seconds it would take one of you to check to see who the sender was.

*insert overly attached girlfriend meme here*