Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

That's probably the part he needed to check from his notes. 1. Find a girl 2. Get consent 3. Remove pants 4. Insert penis into an orifice 5. Move penis back and forth 6. Shazam! 7. Apologize 8. Roll over and fall asleep

meezer008 0

hahahaha southpark reference u win #1

1. get naked 2.become arroused 3. put on a condom 4. stick your dick into the hole in her ****** it's really not that hard

or 1.) strip naked 2.) shove your junk in her trash chute 3.) spill you cream all up in thurr 4.) tell the bitch to gtfo and go to sleep works for me everytime ;)

• Get a boner • Slap her ******* around some • Stick it inside her • Pee Always listen to Eric Cartman!!

CaptainDoorknob 7

Step one: Get laid. Step two: ..? How complicated can it really be for him? Lmfao.

inkdeath87 18

Wow. That's is really stupid.

You're rather picky if this is a FML situation. It was HIS FIRST TIME. I'm sure you were no prize, either. This is cute, not upsetting. Get over yourself.

Must have been worse for him: "Aw yeah... Shit! What comes next, umm... better check my notes".

Whats with guys having to do all the work? your ******* him too, take some initiative!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

#2, lay off. Some of these are posted because they're funny. anyway, LOL aw. That's really cute. :)

iLIAMMM 0

aw, rather cute. Maybe next time it'll be better. It was both of yours first time he was probably nervous.

binary_skies 0

ahahahaha thats sooo funny. cute but hilarious.

Hahahahahahaha. I do think this is more of a FML thing than something cute, its nauseating. I could only imagine if this were to happen to me.

Frakt 0

If it was such a complicated move that he had to write it down, and actually forgot it, touche on that. Means he wanted nothing more than your PLEASURE. Even though for women your first time isnt usually fun, but hey no harm in trying to break the pattern eh? Must of been a killer first time!