By WTF? - 01/04/2011 15:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my boyfriend secretly using my hair straightener while I was in the other room. Too embarrassed to talk to him about it, I left and came back later, only to discover him slipping on a pair of my panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 887
You deserved it 8 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whoisthisgirl 4

? I know plenty of guys that straighten their hair. and what kind of relationship are you in that you can't say "I seen you using my hair straightener!" using your underwear is weird but still.

Comments

you should ask him if he secretly want to be a woman or girl.

But would he actually fit into her panties properly? o_O I actually know plenty of guys who use hair straighteners, so that part just doesn't seem odd to me.

scottac898 0

my sisters forced me to either be a woman or a girl i chose gurl cuz i did want to be in my moms clothes maybe someone is forcing him like me

jessb051993 0

hahahaha Awww he wants to know what it takes to be as pretty as you! lmao.

Yeah, I don't understand this either...

nothing in my opinion. it's the panties thing that's bothering me. haha.

Autoshot 9

This dude has problems. Period.

I think this "dude" might have a period.

damn, you beat me to my joke by like 2 seconds.

That's...odd. Not the straightner, but the wearing of your panties.

Talk to him about it. Could be a one-time thing (curiosity), could be his habit. Could be for comfort, could be for pleasure, could be to feel closer to you. Ask him and decide whether it is a deal-breaker for you or not.

Loool yeah... I would get a new dude

tronlegacy 3

awkwaaaaaaaaard! i wonder what the guy's reaction when u caught him in the act!