By BlueBallMcGee - 11/05/2009 12:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home from working twelve hours straight. Feeling rather frisky, I attempted to seduce my wife upon arriving home. She said that sleep was better than sex and went directly to bed. It was only 6:30 PM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 759
You deserved it 7 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rejected. Maybe you should be better in bed? Or maybe it was just one of those days for your wife? Idk, lots of explanations, but unless you haven't gotten any for weeks this really isn't an FML.

So take a nap with her, cuddle and whatnot, then **** when you wake up.

Comments

monicamischief 0

what a horrible wife. she can't take thirty minutes for a quicky? sorry you married a woman like that. if you are only going to **** your man like, twice a month, you shouldn't be in a relationship. that's cruel and selfish. unless sleep IS really better, and in that case, you must be horrible in bed. : S

dancing_bear 0

#36, how would you like it if you weren't in the mood for sex and somebody tried to force you into it? Not much, I assume. OP, don't think she can be blamed for it, and especially if you were being really persistent she probably just wanted to get you off her back... even so, it does suck for you.

I think it's completely understandable for someone to be really tired and not want to have sex. If she actually went to sleep at 6:30, then she probably was exhausted. It is not your spouse's job to be sexually available for you all the time.

Eresbel 0

monicamischief, you are an entitled ass. just because she's his wife doesn't mean he gets an all-access pass to her body. that's the same line of thinking by people who believe there's no such thing as rape within a marriage. (i'm not accusing the OP of rape, just to make that clear now.) OP, it's not really an FML, i bet she was just tired. even if she stayed at home all day, she still could have just been tired. lol, it's like a magic 8 ball - try again later.

@40: thank you thank you thank you thank you. Glad to see that there are some intelligent comments to be found on this site.

lmmmr 0

Thank you #40 and #19! The rest of you are ******* morons, and I hope you get testicular cancer.

kittencat27 0

Maybe it was her time of the month.....it hurts when that's happening.....