By BlueBallMcGee - 11/05/2009 12:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home from working twelve hours straight. Feeling rather frisky, I attempted to seduce my wife upon arriving home. She said that sleep was better than sex and went directly to bed. It was only 6:30 PM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 759
You deserved it 7 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rejected. Maybe you should be better in bed? Or maybe it was just one of those days for your wife? Idk, lots of explanations, but unless you haven't gotten any for weeks this really isn't an FML.

So take a nap with her, cuddle and whatnot, then **** when you wake up.

Comments

wow. Are there things going on in your marriage that maybe you don't know about. You need to talk to her and figure out what is going on. But when you do talk...make sure it's talking, not blaming eachother and yelling.

It all depends if your wife is a chronic sex evader...or if this was a genuine excuse. If you never get sex with her, FYL. If she was just tired when you wanted sex, one time deal, Get over yourself.

monicamischief 0

@ 37 if i didn't feel like sex, but my boyfriend came back from a hard day of work and really needed to relax, i would have sex with him anyway. it's called being a good wife or good girlfriend. sometimes you have to do what you don't want if it makes the other person happy. : / (not that this has happened to me more than like, twice, considering i actually have a functioning sex drive unlike most girls) there are too many stupid chicks who think the can get away with only have sex once or twice a month and that it's alright. it's NOT. it's mean, it's rude, and it's cruel to do this to your husband or boyfriend. no WONDER they cheat on you, jesus christ. and i am assuming from the OP's post that this is something that happens a lot, or he wouldn't feel the need to post on FML after one time (if it has never happened before) having sex once or twice a month is not okay.

monicamischief 0

also, there is no need for name calling over the internet. be mature, now. you can state your opinion without calling someone else an ass.

simplyabsurd 0

Either you're lame in bed (get help, FAST), or your wife is useless. I hope you don't let things go on that way forever, because that would be pathetic.

mcsnelly 5

maybe you shouldn't immediately try to have sex with your wife the second you walk in the door. Doesn't exactly put someone in the mood when you walk in and the first thing you say after not seeing each other all day is that you want sex.

mcsnelly 5

Oh and #50-so because his wife is tired and doesn't want to have sex one night she's useless?? Wake the **** up, asshole.

# 47. Actually it is okay. In fact, we can do whatever the **** we want. Maybe YOU feel the need to constantly please your boyfriend all the time, and that's your prerogative. I'm sure he loves you for that. But don't you dare try to tell everyone else what to do. I happen to have a perfectly functioning sex drive, but if I'm not in the mood, I'm not going to do it. Period. So get over yourself, and stop advising the world on how many times a month it's acceptable to have sex.

Time to find a new wife, hot intern or prostitute.